Senior Sales Specialist Talpa Asia
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
For the expansion of our office in Asia, Talpa is looking for a Senior Sales specialist to oversee and grow our format distribution business in the South East Asian region.
In this role you will actively generate, manage and supervise all Talpa license activities in specific territories across Asia with the emphasis upon selling Talpa formats internationally. You will manage all activities (direct or indirect) resulting from the sale of a format within the territory. And last but not least you will generate new business. You are reporting to the Director of Sales in the Talpa Head Office in Holland.
- Take full ownership over all pending business in your territories and independently and pro-actively ‘managing’ your territories (contract monitoring, production support, ancillary exploitation)
- Negotiating license contracts and safeguarding the fulfillment of agreed obligations;
- Coordinating with the different internal stakeholders in the sales process: legal, finance, production support and marketing/strategy;
- Understanding and implementing the global strategy of Talpa, ability to see the bigger picture towards new media and ongoing industry developments;
- Make plans for your specific territories to expand current business aligned with the Global sales strategy, think out of the box about new opportunities;
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with broadcasters, platforms, production companies and other industry contacts across Asia;
- Actively stay up to date with market trends, new technologies and industry developments and the possible effects on our day to day business.
You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are able to work effectively and maintain relationships at all levels, both inside and outside the organization. Besides, you have strong pitch- and deal making skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive Experience in a similar capacity
- Extensive affinity with the media industry and an above-average interest in the changing media landscape
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other Asian language skills are an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in the remaining South East Asian markets
- Legal affinity is an advantage
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility and capable of working independently with minimal guidance
- Flexible work attitude and a willingness to take on duties beyond those specified in the job description
- Willingness to travel extensively as required