Intern Social Media for ‘The Voice Global’ (M/V)
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
The Voice Global is one of Talpa’s biggest YouTube Channels of Talpa with over 3.3 million subscribers and more than 750 million views. Fans from all over the world visit the ‘Global Hub’ to watch the best and most outstanding performances of The Voice Global. Every week a new compilation video will be uploaded, containing five performances from different Voice territories. “The Cutest Blind Auditions of The Voice Kids”, “The Quickest Coach Turns” or “The Best Imagine Dragons Covers”... Each week, a new surprising category will be covered.
The Voice Global is looking for a native Spanish speaker ‘La Voz’ fan who loves to watch and discuss the show. As an Intern you will act as a Social Media Manager and Video Editor. Each week, you will edit new videos for the YouTube Channel and you will manage the international communities on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. On a daily basis, you will monitor all local ‘The Voice’ and ‘The Voice Kids’ YouTube Channels to find the most surprising, touching or emotional performances. Together with the Social Manager you will be responsible for selecting the best compilation categories and the total look-and-feel of the YouTube Channel. Besides this, you will be responsible for the promotion of all videos on other social channels.
- Monitor all Local YouTube Channels of ‘The Voice’ and ‘The Voice Kids’; watching, rating, selecting and organizing the performances
- Creating lists of potential compilation categories
- Editing (compilation) videos for The Voice Global
- Editing photos as Eye Catching Video Thumbnails
- Coordinate video translation (such as Spanish, Arabic or French)
- Organizing the YouTube Channel: playlists, sections & meta data (titles, descriptions etc.)
- Optimizing the Channel Performance by analyzing the Analytics pages
- Promoting the YouTube Channel via other Social Channels such as Facebook & Instagram
- Relevant education
- Communicative team player
- Digital native
- Skilled in Photo and Video Editing (Photoshop, Premiere or Final Cut Pro) is an advantage
- Outstanding Spanish & English skills, both written and verbal
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on and pro-active
- The ability to work independently
- Affinity with media and entertainment
What do we offer?
- €450 based on a fulltime internship